Work with us
A growing panel of experts
Work with us
We're always looking for experienced lawyers to join our independent panel. We ask that you meet the following criteria before getting in touch:
- You must be a fully qualified Solicitor, Chartered Legal Executive or Barrister with a current practising certificate.
- You must currently be regulated by the SRA, CILEX or BSB as a full (not student) member. We would also consider fully qualified CLC and STEP qualified lawyers subject to the below.
- You must hold professional indemnity insurance for the provision of legal services of at least £2 million or to the value specified by your regulator, whichever is higher (regardless of whether your regulator requires this).
- You must be authorised to carry out the legal services you are proposing to provide (for example, if you are a FCILEx proposing to carry out conveyancing work, you must hold independent practice rights or be authorised to carry out this work through your firm and actually supply the work through your firm).
- If we agree a referral fee with you for introducing a client, you must agree that the client will not pay a higher cost overall than if the client came to you directly.
If you are happy to work with us on the above terms, please do get in touch and introduce yourself.